Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Little Guy

Are you tired of looking at my family yet? Today I have a page of my sweet darling grandson he is such a charmer, he always knows exactly what to say to wrap you around his little finger, oh how I love him he really has a way of making my day.
on this page I have a mixture of Anna Griffin and Martha Stewart the cut out overlay is also MS, ornament border Anna Griffin and the rest of the embellishments were made using the Cricut Christmas Cheer Cartridge.

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Wow Beth
Such a lot of lovely detail on this layout. Oh yes he really does look a charmer. Handsome lad for sure.
Myrna

Lynn Stevens said...

Beth, your Christmas pages are all so wonderful, I like that even your Kitty got in on it!!! Did Santa bring that Catnip? LOL
hugs Lynn

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You sure are rockin' the memories GF! xxoo

lisa808 said...

Your grandson is a cutie, as is that ornament border!

*Vicki* said...

Such adorable photos Beth!! I could never get tired of looking at your layouts!! I just wish I was more like you in getting them done at my house! :) Great job sweetie!!HUGS

Terri said...

Another great page. Love all the different elements you incorporated into this one as well. Your grandson is a cutie too.

crzymom said...

Awesome layout of Lucien! I never get tired of seeing layouts of your family.