Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Noel Layout

Today I have been scrapping my Christmas photo's here is my first of probably a weeks worth, this page is of my precious granddaughter Hannah she looked so cute Christmas Eve in her tights and cute little pleated skirt.

All of my papers and embellishments are from Anna Griffin love her papers, the journal stamp I think is Inkadinkado, sketch is from Sketch Inspiration and is also entered in this weeks sketch challenge.

I will be back tomorrow with another page.

5 comments:

Allison said...

What a pretty girl! Love the music paper and the holly!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Beth!
Beautiful LO, wonderful photos of your sweet Hannah! love the music sheet and holly accents...just beautiful!!
hugs & blessings!

Myrna said...

Beth
What a sweetie. Lovely layout.
Myrna

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous layout Beth!! I love the musical note panel and the photos are lovely! TFS!! HUGS

Gerrie Johnnic said...

The colors are FAB, and what a sweetie you have gram!