Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Great Granny-Rose and The Girls

Today I have a page with the Granddaughters and my mom this was such an awesome picture that I had to scrap it.......believe it or not my mom is 80 years old sure doesn't look it does she.
still using the same papers from Martha and Anna, flowers, garland were cut using Sizzix dies, title cut out using the Cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge.

I am also gone to share a card with you today that I did a couple of weeks ago for my just one partner over at Technique Junkies for Dec.

On this card I used the Texture Plate Smoosh technique for background piece next cuttlebugged a torn piece of Kiwi Kiss card stock with the argyle folder corners are punched out using a SU punch, card stock Kiwi Kiss and Garden Green, now we are at this fun stamp I purchased it from IBFS and it is one of a set of 5 stamps from Rick St. Dennis Exclusive isn't it fab.

That's it for today everyone have a safe New years Eve if you will be out this evening and about have a couple more pages to do and I will be done with Christmas.

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Happy New Year.
You have a great looking family. Lovely layout as well.
Myrna

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Beth, what a wonderful layout with the girls!! The flowers are just gorgeous and what a keepsake photo!! Glad you have it preserved!! :) I adore that clown image too!! Too cute!! Wishing you a wonderful New Year my friend!!HUGS

Linda Carson said...

What a special sb page! I want to know the secret of your Mother's youthful look!! Happy New Year Ms. Beth!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Another great page! Your clown is just adorable, luv the colors you used.

Lyn S said...

Fabulous layout Beth, your Mum looks fantastic! Love your TJ card too!

crzymom said...

Wonderful layout of your mom and granddaughters. The card is cute!