Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Fred She Said and Bird Tiles

 We are so very grateful to Fred, from Fred She Said, for sponsoring us this week over at Betty Bee's Buzz, and hope that you will visit their website and blog. Come join us for the Challenge and HoneyBee Showcase on Wednesday, and you could win a wonderful Gift Certificate! Plus you will be in the running for our December Blog Candy, too! Every comment and post you leave from Nov. 15 through Dec. 15 goes in the drawing for the blog candy :) Good luck!


Now here is my project this week hope you like it.



Aren't these birds beautiful I printed the colored images on to decal paper but for some reason they printed in black.....I than added some AI with a brush to give them some color after applying the decal paper to the tile I outlined the tile with score tape and applied gold and black micro beads to the edges, plan to hang them on the wall.

Not real happy with my picture... hubby bought me a new camera yesterday for Christmas and I am still trying to learn how to use it so bear with me.

Don't forget to share your project with us at Betty Bee's Buzz so we can come visit and leave you some love.

11 comments:

Michele said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Myrna said...

Beth
Love these tiles. The little birds are just darling.
Myrna

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens GF- these are outstanding! I totally love them! I got a new camera too- a Canon powershot :) What kind did you get???

June Houck said...

Beth, your birds are terrific! they are beautifully colored and look so real :)

crzymom said...

Gorgeous tiles!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER Beth!! These tiles are so amazing!! I love your birdies!! Thanks for sharing this fun project!! HUGStair

Maria Matter said...

{{{squeal}}} oH mY wOrD Beth, these are totally gorgeous!!!! Did you post these over on the PCP FSS forum, if not, I'll send the ladies over here! really love these, great job!
hugs & blessings!

Maria Matter said...

just checked the forum! I'm so glad you shared them!!!
HUGS!

Linda Carson said...

Hi GF!! How fun to see your comment on my blog! Yea! These tiles are gorgeous! I'm busy moving my Mom but I'll be back to visit again!

Rosemary said...

Beth, what a gorgeous project! Those birds are stunning on the tile. Ok, what is AI?..lol..Where do you find 'decal' paper?

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, these are really beautiful, so lifelike GF!