Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Cookie baking time

Today I have a post over at Betty Bee's Buzz with a recipe for Black Walnut Balls please be sure and check it out, it's Motivation Monday and my cookies are the star.
These are one of my families favorite cookies that I make every year and the black walnuts give them such a rich yummy taste.

I am also sharing a recipe card with you if you would like to try them if you can not find the black walnuts you could always use either English walnuts or pecans.
Click on card save to computer and it should print to 4x6


If you try the recipe please come back and let me know what you think.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Beth Norman said...

They look yummy. How clever of you to do the printing out of the recipe the way you did.

runningonink said...

Oh my what yummy looking cookies! I need to get busy making my cookies and rosettes!

lisa808 said...

Thanks for the recipe & cute card.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness they look so yummy girl!! Thanks for the recipe! HUGS

Myrna said...

OK Beth, that's it; I am coming to your house for Christmas. :)
Thanks for the recipe and your presentation of them made my mouth actually water. So now I must get on and start my cookies. The loaves are all done but next is cookies and finally rum balls.
Myrna

BettyBee said...

Just SO yummy!!! Thanks again for a wonderful tutorial! I made mine without Rum, but they were just totally delish with Almond Flavoring... Your photo presentation was just gorgeous! Thanks so much, HoneyBee!