Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas fun

First off I want to share some Christmas Candy from Beth Norman over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies  and also want to mention on Tuesday's Beth has some awesome tutorials so be sure and check her out, now for the candy.

Posted: 27 Dec 2010 01:38 PM PST
Happy Holidays.  Did everyone have a nice Christmas?  I’m going to start the new year with blog candy, valued at $100.

Here is what you have to do

All you have to do is leave a comment, and then spread the word on your blog.  Please mention that I post weekly tutorials and your name will be entered twice.  Just leave me a link.

Here is what I have for you

  • Technique Junkies new Fancy Folds and Motions CD
  • Two issues of the Technique Junkie Newsletter
  • 1 package of clear alphabet stamp
  • 1 package of clear decorative stamps
  • 1 package of 2 clear gel pens
  • 1 unmounted santa claus stamp
  • 2 decorative packages of yellow stickers
  • 1 package of alphabet stickers
  • 1 yellow scrappers floss

Contest closes on January 5th

Now for my layout for today this is my daughter and grandchildren not sure what happen to son-in-law seemed to have missed him.
on this page I used Martha Stewart DP, snowflake border punch, Core'dination card stock, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder plus Swiss Dot, snowflake and sign are made using Cricut Christmas Noel cartridge.
Will be back tomorrow with another page.

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW Beth, another gorgeous layout my friend!! Looks like everyone having fun on Christmas!! :) I love the flourish design throughout!! TFS! HUGS

Gerrie Johnnic said...

That is just beautiful! Can't believe you already have it scrapped, good for you! Happy New Year GF, and enjoy the snow! xxoo

lisa808 said...

What a pretty s/b page & l/o. The sign is perfect on it. Looks like you will have to do an additional page just of sil.

Myrna said...

Beth
This is a neat page, I especially like the sign. SIL must be a bit camera shy. lol You have a nice looking family.
Myrna

Maria Matter said...

another gorgeous LO! love that red snowflake background! Great photos too!
Isn't it fun re-living Christmas? lol
great job Beth!

Terri said...

Great Page. Love all the different elements and the colors too. Hope your New Year is a great one!

cebelica said...

Oooh, such a great page! I absolutely LOVE the paper you used and that little penguin in the bottom right corner is just too cute. I also really the way you organized your pictures on this page. Very well done!

crzymom said...

Another awesome page Beth! I'm so envious of your creative time. I'm so hoping now that the kids are back to school I can find time to create.