Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Whoopsi Daisy Girlie Card

Happy after Thanksgiving Day and I hope everyone in the states had a fantastic Turkey Day I know I did as did my family.

I am so proud to announce that today was my debut as a member of Linnie's Whoopsi Daisy design team I have loved these images from the first time I laid eyes on them so this is a honor and also fun for me.

This weeks challenge is to make a girlie..... card you do not have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image to join in on the challenge  but if you have them we would love to see how you use them.
The winner receives 2 not 1 sheet of these darling images.

Okay here is my debut card my little girl has herself a secret. ;-)
Now isn't that a precious image I just love her.

My card is 5.5 x 5.5 image is colored with copics added small small pearls to accent some of the areas also added a punched pink flower on her top.

Papers- Stampin-Up
Punches- Martha Stewart
Copics
Pearls
Rub-ons
Ribbon
Paper Flowers.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today and hope to get something posted again tomorrow.

10 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Lookie here, a new DT for you! Congrats GF, your card is just so cute...just like you! hugz

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Beth, this is totally adorable girl!! I love your coloring!!HUGS

crzymom said...

This is a darling card! I love the flowers down the side.

Michele said...

congrats on your design team gig! this card is a really joyous and beautiful one! xo

Myrna said...

Beth
Congrats!!
This is a sweet little card.
Myrna

Lyn S said...

Your card is just so sweet Beth! The image is gorgeous and the design is certainly girlie!

Congrats on the DT position, you go girl!!

Allison said...

Super sweet card...love how you mixed these DPs!

Terri said...

Congratulations! You will be a great addition. Cute card too!

Maria Matter said...

oh isn't she a sweetheart! Gorgeous coloring & color combo! love your girlie-girl card!
Congrats on your Whoopsi Daisy DT!!! Linnie is so incredibly talented and sweet! have fun!
hugs & blessings!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Super cute Beth! Love the colors you have chosen. Really looking forward to working with you on WHOOPSI DAISY DT:)