Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

Tissue Box Cover

Hello all I have really been in a crafting slump but I think I found my MOJO today I got 2 cards and 2 Splitcoast stampers projects done but am only going to share the tissue box today.
I have had this sitting on my craft table most of the week just couldn't decide how to decorate I stamped a cornucopia and adhered to the front but that just didn't satisfy me so this morning I spotted my sunflower nestie and thought that is what I need to go along with these fall colors, first I cuttlebugged the orange with the pumpkin vine folder, the flowers and leaves are cut out using a pad of shimmer paper from colorblok I purchased at Wal-mart the leaves were the same color as the middle of the sunflower sprayed them with glimmer mist, smaller flowers are from sizzix.
If you would like to try this project yourself you can find it here at Splitcoast next I have to make one for Christmas.

9 comments:

runningonink said...

OH my heavens GF! This is awesome! I wish it was on my craft table! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Rosemary said...

Beth, this is so cool!!.love the colors and your decorative flowers

lisa808 said...

Wow!!! How gorgeous is that?!?!? tfs. Alos, like the new blog banner.

June Houck said...

We both found mojo yesterday :) Hooray for us! I LUV this tissue box...so happy and it makes me smile. I am anxious to see your cards...I hope you post soon.

Cheryl said...

Awesome job on this Beth!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Beth!! I just LOVE this!! gorgeous tissue box hun!! Brilliant design and colors my friend!! HUGS

crzymom said...

I love this! Absolutely gorgeous.

Sandy Ang said...

So pretty !

Sande said...

Wow, Beth! What a great box. Lovely bright colors and beautiful flowers!

Hugs, Sande xxx