Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SplitCoast Stamper Card Sketch #306

SECOND POST TODAY Showcase post for Betty Bee's Buzz is below.

I have not tried a sketch from SCS in such a long time that today I decided to check it out and really enjoyed the sketch so I made 2 cards using it the same sketch the first card I am showing you is for a challenge at Vicki Romaines Blog and the theme is Giving Thanks.
On this card I used a paper kit I purchased from Paper Temptress and the little scarecrow is a stamp from Sunflower and Dragonflies Designs I love this little guy he always reminds me of my grandson thank you stamp is from Inkadinkado die cuts Nestabilities technique out of the box.

The second card  I used Martha Stewart Christmas kit red card stock Wal-mart Santa is an Anita's Outline Sticker and the technique is from my good friend Beth Norman and is called How to Watercolor w/ Gel Pens
check out Beth's tutorials while you are there they are awesome.

6 comments:

Vicki Romaine said...

I love the little guy on your card. He is so cute. I really like the color contrast with the background. The green paper is really pretty. Thanks for joining The Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

crzymom said...

Love the cards! The scarecrow is darling. Love the color combos too.

JP Card Crazy said...

Beth love your card and the layout is fantastic!! Love you choices of colors.

*Vicki* said...

Such lovely cards Beth!! What a brilliant take times TWO on the sketch sweetie!!HUGS

Beth Norman said...

Great cards. Your Outlines sticker santa turned out so well. I hope you're please because it did turn out so well. Keep up the good work Beth.

BarbaraW said...

Love your cards. The little fellow on the first card is adorable. I always love seeing your art. Thanks for joining our challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.