Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Me and my Pal

Good Sunday morning, hope everyone remember to set their clocks back if not it is an hour earlier then you
think.
Today I have a scrapbook page for you this page is of me and my daughter Lisa that was taken last month at a fall festival we went to at the James River State Park here in Va. had lots of fun.

I entered this page over at Sketch Inspiration  for this last weeks sketch challenge and guess what I won, YEEHAW.

Cardstock-Club Scrap
Designer Paper- a 1.00 pack from the Dollar Tree
Pumpkin -Cuttlebug
Flower-Sizzix
Vine-Cricut
Border Punch-Martha Stewart

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Congratulations on your win! It is well deserved.

Maria Matter said...

oh this is wonderful Beth!!! You two look with fun-lovin' gals! beautiful fall LO and congrats on the win! well deserved my friend!
Enjoy your monday
hugs & blessings!

Beth Norman said...

How fun to have a pal to do things with. Your layout is beautiful. The way you added the sentiment vertically is nice, and of course so is the sentiment. You did a lot of work placing a scallop around the edge of your paper. You go girlfriend!

crzymom said...

Congratulations Beth! An awesome layout.