Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

Lovers Leap along the Crooked Road

A week ago this pass Thursday Charlie and I took a little overnight trip touring parts of our state we had not seen we where traveling along Rt. 40 towards the mountains and came across what they list as the Crooked Road well let me tell you definitely a crooked road it was winding this way and that and sometimes I think our tail-end was touching the front of the car, now along this crooked road we came across Lovers Leap and this breathtaking scenery. 
I just love the fall and all of the gorgeous colors and we had such a nice time.
Supplies
Stampin-Up paper
felt flowers
cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder
Cricut Basic George cartridge.

I entered this in the sketch challenge # 149 at Sketch Inspiration for this week.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Beth, this is just adorable!! Love this layout with hubby!! :) HUGS

Myrna said...

Beth
This is lovely.
I think you must live in one of the most beautiful States. I know we have beautiful places in Canada too but some of the States really hold my heart.
Myrna

crzymom said...

Love this picture of you and Charlie! The layout is awesome Beth.

Terri said...

Great layout. Looks like a beautiful place. Glad you had a good nice time.

Beth Norman said...

Lover's leap, huh. Wonderful photo of the two of you. Very unique layout. Your shaped elements have been put together in an awesome manner.

Cheryl said...

Great photo of you and Charlie. Terrific scenery.