Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Let's Play With Vinyl Today

I am jumping in here early this morning to post my project for the Honeybee's Showcase as I have lots of baking to do today, pumpkin roll, apple strudel, and pumpkin pie.

Monday Ms. Betty showed us some tips on using the Cricut and vinyl on our projects I made a sign to hang in my kitchen.


 On my sign I used distress inks to color my board than cut out my letters from Cricut Vinyl added some cute little wooden gingerbread men and gingerbread houses.
Supplies
Cricut Cartridges- Basic George Shapes & Lyrical Letters
Ranger Distress Inks-Weathered Wood and Peeled Paint.
Board-Plaid.

Be sure and stop by Betty Bee's Buzz to check out the rest of the Honeybee's awesome work.

Off to start my baking anyone want to come help?

10 comments:

runningonink said...

OMG GF this is brilliant! Love it! So much fun! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! SMILE!

lisa808 said...

Love it!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Myrna said...

Beth
MMMMlove your baking menu and your cute kitchen board. Have a lovely Thanksgiving.

Michele said...

i love your sign Beth! your baking sounds awesome. have a wonderful thanksgiving. xo

Beth Norman said...

What an adorable sign. TFS.

Mona E said...

This is just totally awesome, Beth. Great idea! I also want to wish you a big welcome to WhoopsiDaisy Challenges. Hop you will like it here. The ladies are sooo helpful and sweet. I think you will love it here. Hugs...Mona

crzymom said...

Cute sign!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Mmmmmmmmm any leftover strudel! lol Great sign, sure belongs in your kitchen GF!

Lyn S said...

Mmm, your menu sounds divine Beth! Love your sign, I bet it looks great in your kitchen!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Terri said...

Super cute! I bet it looks great in your kitchen too. If I lived closer I would love to come help you bake!