Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's Christmas at Whoopsi Daisy

Made this card today for the Christmas challenge at Whoopsi Daisy love her images they are always so sweet and easy to work with.
If you have never tried Linnie's images you can find them here.

I colored my image with copics added little diamond bling to pockets and belt, used frosted lace stickles on the hat pompom, cuttlebugged the Lacy Tree on the green card stock than ran my Brillance gold ink pad over it and added gold stickles card is 5.5x5.5, Joy stamp from SU.

5 comments:

Linnie said...

Beth this looks beautiful your colouring and shading is amazing
Thankyou for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy
luv
linniexxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Beth!! I really love this and the embossed tree looks amazing!! :)

Cheryl said...

Very cute Beth. I love the embossed background and the way you added the gold ink.

lisa808 said...

Beautiful card desigh with the embossed tree background.

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. I love how you added the tree in the background. I see you are into copics now. The Smile all over my face stamp is from Inkadinkado. They have a ton of kids phrases.