Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Betty Bee's Buzz and Place Cards

Good morning all first I want to wish my mom Happy Birthday will be fixing her a fried chicken dinner later today with a carrot cake for dessert.
Monday Rosemary showed us how to make some beautiful place cards for our Thanksgiving dinner and us Honey Bee's are showing you our take on this wonderful tutorial, if you would like to play along (which I hope you do) Roe has a template she is sharing for this project.
For my table tent card I used some gorgeous fall colored leaf paper from DCWV added red ribbon, cut leaves and pumpkin out of some gold glitter paper from a Martha Stewart Christmas pack  leaves are Sizzix diecut and pumpkin Cuttlebug cut and emboss set.

Next I have a little treat for the kids and if you would like to try making this cute little turkey you can find all the details at Qbee's Quest, mine is not as cute as Brenda's but know my grands will think they are awesome.

My colors are not quite right as it was raining all day yesterday and I couldn't get a good picture. I have had these little treat cups forever and first time I have used them all supplies are from Stampin-Up and will be off to make a few more o these today.
Hope everyone has a Happy Wednesday hope to be back tomorrow with another project have one I am working on.

8 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Love your place card. The sparkle is awesome. The turkey card is so darn cute. Fried chicken and carrot cake. Can I come over? When I go to Golden Coral, those two items find their way on my plate.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! What darling place cards!! Love the glittery gold and the turkey is just too darn cute!! Great idea!!HUGS

lisa808 said...

Happy Birthday to your mother!

The sweet treat turkey is too cute!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

How cute is that turkey! I luv it, kids will too! HB Mom!

Terri said...

Love the place card. The turkey is very cute too. Hope your mom had a great birthday.

Cheryl said...

I hope your mom had a wonderful birthday. I'm sure your dinner was excellent. Very cute items.

Maria Matter said...

oh what beautiful place cards...love this!!!!
darling little treat turkey, yummmy candy corn one of my favs!
hugs & blessings!

Cat said...

How adorable! Your table will be so festive! How lucky you are to have your grandchildren close by. I just got back from a month long visit to mine, and got to be in the delivery room when my new granddaughter was born. They are coming to visit at Christmas and I can hardly wait! We started decorating today! Happy birthday to your Mom! Hugs