Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Autumn Beauty

Before showing you my project today let us take a moment to bow our heads and say a little prayer for our Veterans who have served and died for this wonderful country of ours and please remember our troops who are still protecting us.

Good Morning have scrapbook page for you today it is another shot of Lovers Leap (and no I am not the Autumn Beauty that would be the scenery)
The sketch is from a page I saw in Scrapbook Etc., and of course added my own take to it, hope you like it.
Did a little paper weaving on this page covered chip board letters and distressed the pumpkin is a stamp from Stubby Stampers and all paper is Stampin-Up.

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Fall is such a wonderful time of year!! Great photo and I love the way you've added the ribbons!!HUGS

crzymom said...

Awesome photo of you Beth! and of course the scenery is gorgeous. I love the weaving you did on the layout and cute pumpkins in the corner.

Beth Norman said...

Another beautiful autumn layout. I love the weave you did. Very interesting.

Cat said...

Paper weaving! How beautiful! Beth, ou never cease to amaze me with your creativity!