Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Two Cards As Promised

Good Morning I have to cards today using Technique Junkies techniques the first card I am sharing is done with the Sparkling Resist Technique from the June/July 2009 newsletter.
On this card I used Summer Sun and Only Orange ink not sure I am crazy about the orange stamp from PSX
all paper is from Stampin-Up.
Next we have a card using 2 techniques from the June/July 2010 newsletter the embossed side is called Faux Metal and the other side is Pulled Shimmers also used the sketch from the same newsletter my image is done with water color crayons and is a image from Stamp-In Ups Always On My Mind, cuttlebug folder Victoria was used on the embossed piece.

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Beth, these are both really gorgeous cards! Love the flower image!! Hope you enjoy the weekend!!HUGS

runningonink said...

Oh GF these are both stunning! Have a wonderful weekend!

Beth Norman said...

Awesome, Beth. They are both so beautiful, but because I'm such a fan of orange, the orange one is the bestest. It's nice to see you doing TJ techniques again.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous cards Beth! Love how the techniques turned out.

Rosemary said...

Beth, they are both gorgeous!!! love seeing your work!

Cheryl said...

Simply great job on both of these Beth. I love the orange.

June Houck said...

Fun and fabulous, Beth! TFS both of these techniques...I will have to try them out :)

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous cards Beth! Love those TJ techniques!

Michele said...

truly beautiful cards Beth! take good care. xo

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Beth!!!
I really like the yellow on the orange!!
Take care!
hugs & blessings!