Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Natural Bridge Zoo

Hello everyone hope your having a great day and week, I myself had a fabulous couple of days yesterday I was at the Natural Bridge here in Va. and let me say the fall colors are beautiful over in that area of the state.
Today I have a couple of pages I scrapped from the zoo yesterday at Natural Bridge hubby and I had a darling baby camel attached itself to us.
 Isn't it adorable I also have a picture of a grown camel and a baby llama on this page

This is the second page of the layout and my hubby look how wooly the little tyke is, most of the paper on these 2 pages are from DCWV Animal Crackers title is cut out with using the Story Book cartridge from Cricut I also used a couple of the Cuttlebug folders and stamps JustRite.

3 comments:

runningonink said...

WOW GF- these pages are awesome for such a fun memory! WTG!

Lyn S said...

Hi Beth, sorry I haven't visited your blog lately. I love your zoo pages, looks like you had a really fun time there!

Hugs, Lyn

Cat said...

gorgeous LO! I love the bright colors!