Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Fun

Good afternoon to all my faithful followers today I have a couple of things to share with you first is a layout of my daughter and 2 grandchildren last Sat. on a haunted hayride.

Aren't they silly looking trust me it was not that scary and these 3 were just being goofy although the little guy got a bit spooked and snuggled up to me.
Tomorrow is my daughters birthday so the youngun's will be here with me and we are going to work on making these adorable Halloween treat holders for Hannah's class at school, I found this on You Tube .
If you are like me and would rather just have the instruction check them out at Stampin With Tami.
I saw some cute coffins over at Princess Lisa's blog think I will tackle that one for Lucien.
Tomorrow I will have a couple of cards to share trying to get my mojo back and also blogging again.

5 comments:

crzymom said...

Darling layout! And the witches hats are so cute!

lisa808 said...

Awesome S/B page.

Love your witch's hat. Great minds think alike--I was working on one of them today, but I think your hat looks much nicer. The kids will love them.

Looking forward to seeing your version of the coffin.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! What a fun page!! I love the web on it!! :) The hat card is so so cool!! TFS!

Lyn S said...

What a fun layout! Hope you had a great time with the grankids Beth!

BettyBee said...

So cute, and I know you and the kids had SO much fun! Love the hats!!