Pages

Friday, October 01, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages meets WCMD

Well as you can see I am a little late posting my page today been out and about with hubby all morning, today's page is of my craft room at least where I sit and work (trust me you do not want to see the rest) and a couple of cards I worked on for our theme at Cuttlebug Challenge WCMD, our assignment at Cuttle Your Pages was to do paper piecing on our pages which I did on the cards and then attached to the page.

All papers are from Stampin-up, couple Martha Stewart punches, stamp set CTMH, the pansy is a card top and the little farmer is a shadow card.
Here is a close up to show off the embossing, on the pansy it shows really well where I used the Swiss Dot folder but on my farmer not so much, there I used the Swiss Dot and Distressed lines. My pansy image is a 3-D sheet I downloaded from Penny Wessenhauer.
Be sure and check out Rosemary and June page over on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog and also check out the challenge this week we are giving away a couple of cricut cartridge to a random winner.

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hey Beth!! WOW!! this is just darling!! Love the farmer images!! :) Hope you have a great weekend!! HUGS

Cheryl said...

So very cute Beth!