Pages

Friday, October 08, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages Last Entry

Good morning just want to let you know this is my last post as a member of the Cuttlebug Challenge team and also the last post On Cuttle Your Pages as they will not be doing this segment anymore.
This week we where spreading the word about Breast Cancer Awareness on Wed. we did cards today we are continuing to spread the word with our pages cuttlebugging Vellum.
I chose to use a picture of my daughter and grandson with a message to remind her to always have  a mammogram even when I am not around I used this gorgeous butterfly vellum that I have had for years don't remember who made it but thought it was perfect for this message, after putting the page together I cut out additional butterflies from another sheet ran them through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot folder than attached them over top of the butterflies on the page.

The flowers are Jolee's

Close up of my butterflies

Don't forget to check out Rosemary and June's pages over at Cuttlebug Challenge they are both lovely.

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Such an important reminder. Thank you.

I'm sorry you are not going to be on the CB team. They will really miss you.

Your layout is wonderful. Those butterflies are stunning.

Maria Matter said...

Wowza Beth, this is gorgeous!!!
precious photo and your butterflys are fabulously beautiful!!!
enjoy your weekend!
hugs & blessings!