Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Be Inspired # 104 Save the Ta-Ta's

Well I am a day late post had a busy day yesterday and it really slipped my mind this week at Cuttlebug Challenge we are honoring Breast Cancer Awareness please ladies don't forget those mammograms, I made a simple cute card using basically pink my image is Tosse from Bildmalarna
On my card I used 2 cuttlebug folders using a technique from Technique Junkies called Texture Duet from the Oct/Nov 2010 newsletter all papers are from Stampin-Up as is the sentiment colored my image with Prismacolored pencils used a MS border punch and nestabilitie.

Be sure and stop over on the blog and check out my talented cuttlebug sisters they have some gorgeous projects to share with you.


2 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Beth your card is `Beautiful`..TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Cat said...

LOVE your card, Beth! Beautiful embossing! Have you had any bears visit you lately?