Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Up Up And Away

This is a layout I did over the week-end of my grandson and I riding on the sky lift over the Metro Richmond Zoo, he just chattered away while we were up there we were having quality time together for sure.

Now for a little info on my page first I started out with a sketch from Scrapbook Etc. I than picked my papers which are from Inspirations ripped one edge with a ruler and punched the border using a MS punch, then I had to use my cuttlebug and used the oriental weave on the piece behind photo circle and arrow embossed with Swiss Dot letters tiny mosiac, title and arrow cut out using my cricut.
Will be back tomorrow with another page hope you have enjoyed this one.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful job on this Beth. Looks like you all were having a great time.

lisa808 said...

Great page!

p.s. You are quite brave--I would have been petrified up there.

runningonink said...

Your pages is wonderful! I love the colors! Fun photos! Looks like you have been very busy!

crzymom said...

You look as though you were having a wonderful time with Lucien! Love the layout and all the details you put into it.