Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired # 101 and Crafty Secrets

Welcome back to another be inspired post for Cuttlebug Challenge this week the design team is creating with images from Crafty Secrets and our theme is "Nostalgia " the image I chose is priceless as a women I love the message.
Now isn't that a fun image? Okay now for the deet's for my card I added pieces of lace under the image to enhance that old look my background is made with Stampin-Up designer paper which I then used one of Technique Junkies tech's called "Worn Wallpaper" that I then embossed using the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, the word friends is a metal brad and smaller cream color brads are from CTMH.

Okay that will do it for me today I hope you will join us at Cuttlebug Challenge and Be Inspired by the Design Team to create your own project for a chance to win a prize.

2 comments:

crzymom said...

Awesome card! I love the image and you did a great job pulling all the elements together for a vintage look.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What an image, just adorable, luv the lace, great card GF