Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge and Whoopsi Daisy

Good morning do I ever have a treat for you this morning our sponsor for this week at Cuttlebug Challenge is one of my favorite digital designers Linnie from Whoopsi Daisy while visiting Linnies blog be sure and order some of this beautiful images she has a sale going on right now buy one get one free, love love her images our Be Inspired # 102 challenge is Buttons and Bows perfect combination for the image, I chose a Christmas image for my card this week and I hope you enjoy it.
I made a 5x7 inch card using red and white card stock my background piece was embossed using the Cuttlebug Holly Ribbons folder and the Swiss Dot folder on one of the frames, my frames and sentiment I cut out using nestabilities, bow added to back of dress and buttons at the top of frame image colored with copics.

Now for your challenge this week you need to use at least 1 bow and 2 buttons on your project be sure and post a link on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog and you could be the owner of a page of these adorable images.

Linnie thanks for the images they are always so fun to work with.

5 comments:

crzymom said...

What a cute card! I love all the embossing you did and the coloring of the image is wonderful!

lisa808 said...

Darling image and love your bow!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Isn't she sweet, great colors/card GF

Court said...

Cute! Great job, Beth!!!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

So adorable - the bow is perfect, and I love how you accented the Nesti die cut. Lovely!