Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages with Punches

This week at Cuttlebug Challenge we Cuttled punched images for our Cuttle your Pages project, and what fun it was adding all that dimension to the punched images we also added digital images from Whoopsi Daisy  our sponsor this week at Cuttlebug Challenge again thank you Linnie.

Okay now for my page for starters just want to say this is my granddaughter Hannah and great step grandson Sean at Sean's mothers wedding aren't they adorable. Hannah is 10 now so this was a while ago.
Now for the deet's first off I made my own designer paper using a technique from Technique Junkies called Glimmer Lace from the Aug/Sept 2010 newsletter, wish you could see the shimmer on this page gorgeous.
Next I punched the bottom of page with one of Martha Stewart's deep border punches I than punched another strip with the eyelet punch embossed with the Victoria folder from Cuttlebug and slipped it underneath the DP, next I punched out ornament shapes using the Stampin-Up punch also embossed each one again with the Victoria folder to form a flower added the image from Whoopsi Daisy, welded a vine image from the Cricut Mothers Day cartridge cut it out and used a mixture of white lumineres and dye inks to color added punched flowers again using one of SU punches which again I painted with same mixture butterflies are from Martha Stewart, title done with my Cricut using the Storybook cartridge and corners are done with the cuttlebug.
Here is a close up of the embellishments so you can see what the cuttlebug adds to your punched pieces.
That is it for me this week hope you  have enjoyed don't forget to check Rosemary and June's work over at Cuttlebug Challenge blog and also be sure and join in on this weeks challenge.

12 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens GF, this page is just GORGEOUS! Love the colors too! SMILE!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh Wowza Beth, I am drooling over this page, amazing color, depth,feel, yadda ya....this is just amazing!! Cute kids! The embossed punches is a litebult for me, thanks! hugz

Vicki Romaine said...

Oh how pretty! I love the colors and the lace background is gorgeous.

Lilacanglia said...

so pretty, lovely layout
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsidaisy this month
Hugs
Angie
GDT Whoopsidaisy

Hetty said...

Oh, Beth, thios page is so precious. The background is just wonderful!

Linnie said...

This layout looks soooo pretty i love it
Thankyou for joining us at whoopsiDaisy
luv
linniexxx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Oh, this is just precious and I love the WHOOPSI DAISY image you have used! Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY as well.:)

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! This is just gorgeous, and flowers are fantastic. I like the colors you have used. Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs, Nataliya.

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! Beth!! This page is just DARLING!! I love it!! The little kiddies are too cute!! TFS! HUGS

Rleen said...

WOW! Beth this is the cutest! I love it! You did a fabulous job!
Thank you for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this month. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Hugs, Rleen

Connie Paxman said...

Well my dear you rocked this page...never thought of this techie for Scrapbooking...silly me...
the lace, corners, little character and to top it off Once upon a time...so perfect...
Now keep em coming
connie paxman

crzymom said...

Lovely page! I love the borders, glimmer mists, embossing... well, I love everything! It really is beautiful.