Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages With Flowers

Good Morning and it is Friday bet lots of you look forward to that, couple of days of R&R before the new week begins.
I am back today to share my scrapbook page of my sweet granddaughter strolling through a path of crape
myrtles at the Metro Richmond Zoo, and show you how easy it is to add dimension to your flowers using the Cuttlebug.
The be inspired challenge over at Cuttlebug Challenge this week is to make something with Nostalgia in mind our sponsor this week Crafty Secrets supplied us with some wonderful images to use as you can see on my page of the rose. thank you Crafty Secrets.

Okay moving on here are the details on my page first off I chose Basic Grey's Lucky paper kit loved the colors in this kit I next used one of Martha Stewart's  border punches to make my scalloped edges on bottom border that I then embossed with the Cuttlebug folder Oriental Weave along with the title.
The cute little flowers on my page are from Fred She Said and each layer was cut out and then ran through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot folder I then layered them together and added pearls to the centers, also used Nestabilities and the Stampin-Up Top Notch die cut.

Well guess that covers it for me this week be sure and stop by Cuttlebug Challenge to check out the rest of the teams layouts and don't forget to join in on the Be Inspired Challenge you just might win some of these Crafty Secrets images.

4 comments:

runningonink said...

WOW Bethie- what a fun page! Love it!

Myrna said...

Beth
This is a beautiful page and I love the pic of your grand daughter. Who says we always have to take pictures of a persons face? Some of my grand kids best pics are side or back views.
Myrna

crzymom said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the flowers and of course the picture is priceless.

Beth Norman said...

Such a stunning layout. You added so many lovely elements. You rock Beth.