Pages

Friday, September 03, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages With Die Cuts

Good morning and I hope everyone is planning a long relaxing week-end barbecuing, sunning and even scrapbooking whatever your plans be safe.

Okay now to my layout  this week we are Cuttlebugging Die Cuts and also showcasing My Pink Stamper our sponsor this week at Cuttlebug Challenge in our pages, I chose to use Robyn's fabulous stamps around my images on my page.
Aren't these some fun colors all my papers are from Stampin-Up, pictures are of my Hannah at the zoo a couple weeks ago feeding the giraffe's the baby one was so cute.
Now for the deet's on my page first I punched a border on my DP using one of Martha's wide border punches, than used the fence punch for the bottom border added these cute little critters from Cuttlebugs Zoo Crittters and Hearts that were also embossed with the Swiss Dot folder,the header for the title is layered with 2 pieces of DP and also embossed with the Swiss Dot folder as is the title that I cut out using A Child's Year Cricut cartridge, lastly added the sunflower and journal box cut from Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Don't forget to check the Be Inspired challenge over at CBC for a chance to win a set of The Pink Stamper's fabulous stamps and checkout the design teams awesome works of art, till next week have a great one

4 comments:

runningonink said...

WOWZERS this pages is awesome! Love the photos! The ZOO ROCKS!

crzymom said...

Another great layout! Love your little animals on the bottom border.

Beth Norman said...

Awesome layout Beth. I just saw furry giraffe paper at HL today and it was half off. I love giraffes.

*Vicki* said...

Beth!! Howdy girl!! It's been a long time girl!! I found you again!! :) Love your giraffe layout!! Love your use of the CB!! Hope you're doing well!! HUGS