Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages Happy Birthday

Good Friday morning to you all week-end is here again hope you have some fun plans, today we are doing a birthday theme over at Cuttle Your Pages this week is Cuttlebug Challenge second birthday so what better way to celebrate it.

This page is my 61st birthday and my grandkids made me this yummy cake wasn't that just to sweet of them, now our challenge for this weeks Cuttle Your Pages was to use the cuttlebug on your border so I used the combo set Birthday Wishes from Cuttlebug across the bottom on the border the candles are also from this set journal and title box are cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities and papers from Wal-Mart Colorblock.

Please be sure and check out my DT sisters Rosemary and Junes pages over at Cuttlebug Challenge and don't forget to join in on this weeks Be Inspired and enter your birthday card for a chance to win a Cuttlebug Folder.

3 comments:

crzymom said...

Awesome page Beth! Their smiling faces tell a great story. Love the candles, both as an embossed border and cut out of the paper.

lisa808 said...

You have such a sweet family. Great page of a special occasion.

Connie Paxman said...

Love this layout and treasure to keep ....I must say you look great for 61...Scrapbooked this page so well now I want cake..
connie paxman