Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Be Inspired # 99 My Pink Stamper

I guess everyone in the states is gearing up for the end of summer and the Labor Day week-end I myself am going to have a quiet one at home, this week we are showcasing stamps from our sponsor for this week My Pink Stamper over at Cuttlebug Challenge the set I am using is Friends and Family.

 Here is my card for this week I made a 5 x 7 card using one of the embossing folders from The Oriental Weave collection from Provo Craft on my designer paper from Stmin-Up along with one of my favorites Swiss Dot on the medallions, the medallions I printed out from Fred-She-Said hand cut each layer added my sentiment from My Pink Stamper on a label from Spellbinders used Basic Grey and Kiwi Kiss card stock also from Stampin - Up.

Now for your Challenge this week
Create a card, layout, home decor project, altered item, etc. with the primary color as PINK, in honor of My PINK Stamper, and it needs to have a sentiment stamped on the front. It does not have to be her image (though that would be lovely!) Don't forget to use the Cuttlebug! Post your project to LINKZ below by Tuesday, Sept. 7th, and you could be the lucky winner of a set of MY PINK STAMPER STAMPS!!

Hope you have enjoyed my post today will be back  on Friday with my weekly Cuttle Your Pages, have a great day and don't forget to enter our challenge this week.

6 comments:

runningonink said...

WOWZERS GF this is amazing! I love the colors and those flowers are awesome! Have a great Labor day weekend! I am hoping for a quite one too! SMILE

Myrna said...

Beth
Lovely card I love the simplicity look but appreciate all the work that went into it.
My fingers are just itching to do some crafting but I am in the middle of enlarging my craft room so I will have to wait awhile.
We had 2 little rooms side by side. My office was 8 x 8 and so is the other room. I took the wall out and am now waiting for the electrician to put the plug ins back. (and then I have to organize it--not my favorite job).
lol
Myrna

Sandee said...

Wow! Beth I love these flowers!!! Great card!

Beth Norman said...

How cool. Your layering is beautiful. Lovely colouring. The image is darling. You really did a great job with it. I'm having a quiet weekend too. Happy Labor Day weekend.

crzymom said...

Fabulous card Beth!

cherry chests said...

Beth, for me you are one of the most talented in making cards. That card is just one of the proofs of your greatness. I really adore your talent.