Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Be Inspired #103 Happy World Card Making Day

Today at Cuttlebug Challenge we are celebrating World Card Making Day just a day or so early and the design team have some gorgeous cards for you today.
I chose to do a Side Step Card for my project this week and a decoupage image both the card instructions and 3-D sheet Butterflies and Roses are from Penny Wessenhauer I used the Victoria embossing folder from Cuttlebug, be sure and check Penny out she has some gorgeous 3-D sheets and I love her card instructions.

Well that is it hope everyone gets a chance to play Saturday on WCMD I went to a SU stamp camp on Sun. had a great time made 6 cards and 4 calendar pages.

Be back on Fri. with my Cuttle Your Pages layout hope you will check back.

I almost forgot be sure and join us at Cuttlebug Challenge this week add your project for WCMD leave us a link and you could win a Cuttlebug folder.

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Lots of pop! I like making those step cards too :)

runningonink said...

WOWZERS GF- love this card! So very cool!

*Vicki* said...

Hi ya Beth!! WOWZER!! This sure is gorgeous lady!! I love these stair step cards!! Lots of pretty to look at here!! HUGS

Myrna said...

Beth
This card is absolutely breathtaking. Love the pink and the dark butterfly.
Talented lady.
Myrna

Maria Matter said...

Wowza, Beth this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! an amazing design!
hugs & blessings!

lisa808 said...

Beautiful step card! Love the flowers and butterfly.

GiGi said...

Your card is beautiful! I've never done a step card before.....I just might have to give it a try!

crzymom said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card.

Sandy said...

This card is gorgeous! Thank you for link to the directions, too!

Linda Therrien said...

what a beautiful card - really love it. great great job