Pages

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Be Inspired # 100 Happy Birthday To Us

Happy Birthday to Cuttlebug Challenge to celebrate our birthday we the design team have made birthday cards to share with you and will be your challenge this week and you could be the winner of a Cuttlebug folder.

Now let me share the card I did for you today I used to of my favorite things digi image from Whoopsi Daisy and a tech from Technique Junkies and sorry can't remember what the tech is right now but it uses Pearl-Ex.
The Cuttlebug folder I used is With Gratitude which is a combo set and than I added gold Stickles to the middle of the flowers image colored in with copics corners punched with a Stampin-Up punch.

Don't forget to stop by Cuttlebug Challenge and join in on our challenge this week we love to see everyone's beautiful artwork. See you Friday with my Cuttle Your Pages.

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hey Beth!! Wow!! She's so adorable!! beautiful coloring!! :)

Myrna said...

Beth
Isn't she just adorable !?!
Myrna