Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Let's Book It for CuttleYour Pages Friday

Good Morning off to the Zoo today the last hurrah before the kids go back to school Monday, but before I go wanted to share my page for this weeks Cuttle Your Page episode over at Cuttlebug Challenge this week we are Cuttling our titles.
My pictures were taking at the Museum of Life and Science located in Durham NC one section outside was Dinosaur Land and my grandson could have spent the whole day in this section.
Some of my paper for this project is from TLC it was a autumn collection that I thought very well with the pictures.
I used die cut letters for the title and ran them through my Cuttlebug using the swiss dot folder title border is ripped using one of those metal rulers for adding dimension that also was cuttlebugged using the Oriental Weave folder, next I printed these ute little dino's out form a coloring page I found on the net colored them with my copics the large one is also cuttlebugged using the Bloom Dot folder.

Now our theme this week was to Book It so I decided tho add asmall accordion book to my page to add 9 additional pictures I will cut a hole in my page protector to make it easier to get to the book.
Hope you have enjoyed my post today and will start Cuttling your Pages be sure and stop by the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to check out Rosemary and Junes pages this week,

9 comments:

ellen s. said...

beth this layout is amazing! so many fabulous details!!!

spage said...

I love taking my grandkids to the Museum of Life and Science. Your lay outs are great.

crzymom said...

Love all the little details that make this page wonderful! Love how many photos you got on the page.

lisa808 said...

Fun L/O. The accordian is a fab idea.

Cheryl said...

Too cute! Love the colors.

Cat said...

What an adorable book to remember such a special day! What a wonderful grandmother you are, Beth!

Lyn S said...

Fabulous layout Beth! I love the hidden accordian book!

Hope you had a great time at the zoo!

Beth Norman said...

OMG this layout is sooooooooo adorable. You rocked this challenge. I love those cute dinos you put on your layout, and how you have more photos fitting onto the one page.

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is an awesome layout - I love the dinos - and the accordian book.