Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired # 97 Book It

Well it is Wed. again and I am back with a new project for you today first off I need to give credit to Bind-it-all
when I received their newsletter last week it had this fun Chore board in it as I didn't have all of their supplies I used what I had on hand and this is what I came up with.
 On my project I used some draw pulls from Club Scrap, used the Cuttlebug Oriental Weave set on the book covers, also did my lettering and die cuts using the Storybook and Sans Serif cartridges from Cricut, paper I used is K&Co Life's Journey and of course my Bind-it-All.
This was a pretty easy project and will be giving it to my daughter each book has plain sheets of paper in them to leave notes for each of the kids.
Hope my project has inspired you too do something with a book and leave a link so we can come see your project and also be enter in a chance to win a Cuttlebug folder.
 

8 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens GF, this is an awesome idea! Love it! You are so clever!

June Houck said...

Beth, this is wonderful! A lovely practical gift and treasured keepsake. Beautifully done :)

Cheryl said...

Great project Beth!

Sandee said...

This is such a cool idea Beth!! Love it!!!

crzymom said...

I love this! Bet my kids would like it too.

Court said...

Such a great idea! I have been thinking about getting a Bind-it-all. I think it's on the horizon. Great project and I can't believe you had a bear in your backyard! In California we have deer. :)

Myrna said...

Beth
This is so cool. You are so talented.
Myrna

Cat said...

How cute! The grandkids will love using these!