Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Cuttle Your Paper With Digital Delights

It's Friday and time for another layout at Cuttle Your Paper over at Cuttlebug Challenge each week we show you how easy it is to use your Cuttlebug in your scrapping.
We are cuttling digital images this week and our sponsor is Digital Delights by Louby Loo, Wendy has provide us with the set Under the Sea and what a fun set it was to work with.
For my page I printed the Under the Sea background image on 8.5 x 11 card stock colored my image with copics than made a color wash with re-inkers and water and brushed over my paper.
Isn't this turtle adorable now on this image I pieced the turtles shell with some paper I had painted with acrylic paint cut out each section used my cuttlebug to emboss with the Swiss Dot folder I than added black stickles to outline the sections, next I cuttled the title with the Fish Scale folder and the circles across the page that I punched out at different sizes, last I cuttled the rock the turtle is sitting on with the Distress Wood folder.

Okay that is it for me this week be sure and check out Rosemary and Junes pages at Cuttlebug Challenge blog and also check out the Be Inspired challenge this week if you play along with us you could own these adorable stamps because that is our prize this week.

7 comments:

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is very cute - I love the bubbles and twine accent.

runningonink said...

Such a wonderful page GF! I love all the elements!

Wendy said...

Fabulous page Beth. Hope you enjoyed working with our stamps this week.
Hugs
Wendy
Illustrator and owner
Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Myrna said...

Beth
Great layout. Isn't that turtle just the cheekiest thing?
Myrna

crzymom said...

Wonderful layout! I love the turtle.

lisa808 said...

What a great page and cute turtle image.

Beth Norman said...

Now isn't this the cutest. You are so talented.