Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Cuttle Your Paper Friday

Good morning friends been away long enough now it is time to get back into the things I love crafting, this week I have a layout for you using the Cuttlebug embossing folders on your pages and our assignment this week is frames.
You may ask what is Cuttle Your Paper well it is a new feature at Cuttlebug Challenge each Fri we will be cuttlebugging different elements on our pages and will also be keeping with the Be Inspired challenges when possible, this weeks Be Inspired was a Sympathy Card so our team did tribute pages to people who were special in our lives, so I would like to share a page I did of a dear friend of mine that left this world way to early.
This is my dear friend Melanie who lost her fight with cancer at the age of 40, the title Winds Beneath My Wings was how I felt about her she was definitely my hero.
The frame was embossed with the Cuttlebug Plum Blossom set center cut out with a nestibilitie and borders are Martha Stewart, all paper was from SEI, ribbon SU, and the title was cut out using Provo Craft Cricut cartridge Sans Serif.

6 comments:

lisa808 said...

Beth, this is a fabulous page and tribute to your friend. So sorry you lost someone so special.

Myrna said...

Beth
So sorry you lost your special friend.
This is a beautiful page and it conveys the love you had for her. I love it. It would be hard to pick only one part of it to like.
Myrna
Love the song that goes with this page.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous tribute layout Beth! So sorry for your loss.

Beth Norman said...

Awesome page. I like all the papers you have used. So sad about your girlfriend and I'm very sorry.

Lyn S said...

Beautiful layout Beth, and a lovely tribute to your friend!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

beautiful page gf, we never know what life holds for us....take time to smell the roses....beautiful page, beautiful memories....beautiful friend!