Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cuttle Your Paper # 2

Happy Friday and as promised I am back with another layout this morning for my Cuttle Your Paper project over at Cuttlebug Challenge, doing these every week is great makes me keep up with my scrapping.
This week we are Cuttlebugging our mats although I used my cuttlebug and the Tiny Mosaic folder from Cuttlebug on 3 areas of my page, we are also staying with this weeks Be Inspired Challenge Clearly Creative so my little fish border going across the page was cut out using Cricut Animal Kingdom cartridge on a strip of  transparency that was then colored with alcohol inks.

My page today features my son-n-law and grandson from their fishing day here at my pond, Lucien caught the biggest and was so proud of himself.
My sketch is from Sketch Inspiration by Trisha if you would like to become a member very easy, papers all from Me and My Big Ideas, title cut out using Lyrical Letters from Cricut, also used nesties for my journal box, added some rick rack and brad walla done.

 

7 comments:

June Houck said...

Beth, thanks for the link for the sketch...love it! And I don't think I have that Tiny Mosaic folder; but I need to use it if I do, or buy one :)

runningonink said...

Your page is awesome GF! Love the colors and the layout! Fishing is the best!

Rosemary said...

Beth, thanks once again for meeting the challenge right on!!..I am so enjoying having you create with me!!
hugs

Beth Norman said...

Such a nice layout. Love all those circles. Your sentiment is a lovely addition.

crzymom said...

Wonderful layout! So nice to see you scrapping.

Cat said...

What an adorable LO, Beth! You are so lucky that your grandchildren live close by! Has your bear problem been solved?

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful page. I need to use my cuttlebug folders more on my pages.