Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Be Inspired # 98 Under the Sea

We at Cuttlebug Challenge have a super treat for you this week Digital Delights is our sponsor and giving our winner a set of these awesome digital images by Louby Loo loved working with these adorable images now for your challenge this week do a project using fish, mermaids, crabs anything from under the sea be sure and use your Cuttlebug and add a link on the blog using Linkz for a chance to win.
Okay now for my card this week I made a Tent Card using the Weekly Inkling instructions from last week over at Splitcoast Stampers, such a fun card.
 This is my fun card for this week I printed out the sea weed as my background and using paint shop pro I added these cute little fish to the background colored with copics sponged ink around the image, next I cut out the front center of the card with my nestabilities the frame part was cut out laying 2 different sizes of nesties together, I than colored the mermaid again with copics cut the tail out from a second image using some acrylic paint on my cardstock and using the fish scale cuttlebug folder from the Asian folders, that was than pieced on to the tail next printed out the Make A Splash colored around the edges and popped it upon the card.
Papers K&Co and Stampin Up

Don't forget to check out the rest of my talented design team sister over at Cuttlebug Challenge they have some wonderful treats for you today.

Be back Fri with my Cuttle your Pages project so have a good week

7 comments:

June Houck said...

Beth, your window card is fantastic and I love that frame shape! Fun card; I luv it :)

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Beth!
Hugs
Wendy
Digital Delight by Louby Loo

Court said...

Fantastic! Love the background and the "port hole window" is fantastic. :)

runningonink said...

Girlfriend this is gorgeous! I love it! Your colors are amazing!

crzymom said...

Love the card Beth!

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Love Digital Delights by Louby Loo images!

lisa808 said...

'Fin'tastic card!