Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Be Inspired # 96 Clearly Creative

Good morning my friends today at Cuttlebug Challenge we were to do a project using transparencies, acrylic, plastic anything clear and I chose to do a Zig Zag Accordion card from the Technique Junkies newsletter Aug/Sept 2010, if you would like to find out how I did this fun card you will have to subscribe to Pat's newsletter or order this years CD with over a 100 techniques.
My card was done using DCWV Tahiti Beach designer paper that was embossed with the With Gratitude embossing folder from Provo Craft Cuttlebug, stamps Hero Arts Friend and Flowers, and I Brake For Stamps Childrens Sheet.
Flower stamps are from Stampin Up as is the ribbon.
I stamped my flowers on transparency colored with Sakura Gel pens cut out and adhered to wire.
View from the side  
Now for your added pleasure this is what I got to look at from my back porch this morning, who by the way has been over staying his welcome.
He has eating all my peaches now he is working on my pears, poor thing is hungry we have had such dry hot weather this summer that he hasn't had a lot out there to eat.

Will be back on Fri with my Cuttle Your Paper project hope you have enjoyed my card.

9 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

What a fun card! I love how it pop-ups! You rock GF! OMG, a bear eating your peaches and pears! YIKES! But he does look cute! SMILE!

Terrie B x said...

Beth your card is `beautiful`..
dont fancy the bear,but a few peaches and pears sound nice!!!TFS
Have a fab week:)x

June Houck said...

This card will brighten someone's day!

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous card Beth, I love the flowers!

I hope your 'visitor' left you a little fruit......we only have birds to contend with for our fruit!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

The card is AMAZING, but the bear! Oh dear, I didn't realize you lived in the wild GF! I understand you can eat bear meat, Joy of cooking page 517!

Cat said...

Such a gorgeous card, Beth! I would freak out for sure if I saw a bear in my backyard! We have chipmunks and squirrels,and once in a blue moon we will see a deer.

crzymom said...

Love this card! The little lady popping up is darling. That bear has been there way too long Beth!

Myrna said...

Awe Beth such an adorable post today. Love your card and bear. The best I get to see from my kitchen window are red fox, deer and coyotes and I live almost in the middle of the city !!!lol
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Ohhhhhhh I love your card. I'll bet you had a lot of fun making it. Yikes, don't get eaten by the bear.