Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge #93 It's Christmas in July

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas, we are celebrating Christmas over at Cuttlebug Challenge this week and have some awesome fun going on so please be sure and check it out each day there is a new tutorial.
Our challenge this week to you is to make a Christmas card using this sketch provided for us by team member Diane Campbell Payne, here is the sketch for you to follow.
Remember to create your project by Tuesday, July 28th,
and post it to LINKZ below.
You could be this week's winner of a Cuttlebug Folder!! 

Now let me share my card with you for this week hope it inspires you to jpin in on the fun this week.
On my card I used Stampin -Up designer paper Cuttlebug Christmas Plaid from the Winter Wonderland set, Winter Borders and the Christmas Wreath Combo set which I can not find a link for you.

Now for some more exciting news we are going to be crafting around the clock from midnight the 24th thru Sunday at 12:00 AM each hour we will have a new challenge for you you will have until the 1st of Aug to complete as many project as you can for a chance at some Cuttlebug Folders, so be sure and check in to the blog at Cuttlebu Challenge for all the info

3 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Stunningly beautiful!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth!

dining set said...

I can't help but to visit your blog almost every day. I love visiting your blog because I always found a very informative post and a great card like this.