Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Be Inspired # 92 Creepy Critters

Good Morning have you missed me well it is time for another Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired project but first I want to wish my sweet oldest granddaughter Brittany a happy 21st birthday ( can't believe I have a 21 year old grand child damn I am getting old) now on to my project I did another layout this week from our trip to the museum in Raleigh NC this is my daughter and grandkids in the butterfly house.
 Now for this layout we had some wonderful paper and chipboard images from Cosmo Cricket called De Lovely to use I just loved these bright colorful papers and went wild with them the yellow bordered piece at the bottom was ripped for a wavy look also used the blue border chipboard added bling to the center of the flowers my critters are cut out from Cuttlebug Garden critters and the dragonfly is a cuttlebug kid die which was cut twice second piece was cut out of white and than colored with copics, glittered the wings added buttons to the bottom.
 Another page for my daughters album hope you have enjoyed it will be back tomorrow with some Sweet Treats for you.

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Love the photo of your family. Your layout is perfection. Lovn' those bright colours. Your embellishments tie it in all so nice.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful page! Wish I knew you were in Raleigh.

crzymom said...

Sweet layout! I love all the bright colors you used.