Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back to School at Cuttlebug Challenge

Hello, faithful followers! I am here with another Cuttlebug Challenge Sweet Treat Thursday post for you. Today we are celebrating Back To School, and I have three little projects for you. So sit back, grab a beverage of your choice, and I will show you what I came up with. I hope you enjoy!

I used multiple Cricut cartridges on my projects... A Child's Year; Tags Bags Boxes, and more; and Animal Kingdom. The tin was covered in K&Co designer paper and used an image from A Child's Year and I welded Lucien's name in Design Studio.
The crayon box was made using Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More sized at 5.50 x 5.50, using the same paper as for the tin. The crayon was cut from A Child's Year and the letters from San Serif.
Now, this was my favorite part of the set! This cute little alphabet coloring book, (Wish I could show you more ~ maybe later today ) uses Animal Kingdom, and Lyrical Letters. I used the Cricut pens to draw the images! Each page is 3 X 5.5. On the front of the book I used a chalkboard image and welded the ABC in the middle. Then I cut out a circle for the globe.
Here is another photo with a better picture of the coloring book
I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Don't forget to spread the word about our wonderful blog and our design team. If you're not a follower, please become one and add our blinkie to your blog. Until next time, that's it for me.

While you are on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog don't forget tot enter this weeks challenge Creepy Critters and next week you will want to check in everyday as we are celebrating Christmas.



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth these are wonderful projects! That tin is a winner for sure.

lisa808 said...

Such cute back to school projects.

ScrappyJess said...

I love the book! You are very patient!

crzymom said...

What a darling set! Love them all.

Beth Norman said...

These are so adorable Beth. I am always intrigued by your creativity.