Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Wedding Affaire Favors

Good Friday morning and it really is a lovely one in Va. today we are sharing wedding favors with you over at Cuttlebug Challenge and what beautiful favors we have for you so be sure and stop by the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog and leave us some love  and a chance to win some of the fabulous prizes we are giving away.
Tomorrow is the big wedding on the blog and at my house when my mom and her beau Shirley says their I Do's so will be very busy here at my house today and tomorrow but I did get a chance to do this candle and favor box using the Gemstone papers from Core'dination and Theresa Collins Mr & Mrs collection.

If you would like to make one of these boxes you can find the instructions here at SplitCoast Stampers by Julie Buhler.
For the candle all I did was run the tissue paper through my printer and printed the name and date nextI stamped some pink flowers from a stampin up set laid the tissue paper on the candle wrapped wax paper around candle to hold in place and used my heat gun to melt into the candle.
Hope you have enjoyed my post and will give the box and candle a try.
Supplies
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Victoria
Cricut Cartridge Indie Art
Martha Stewart punch
Papers Core'dination and Theresa Collins

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beth, Your wedding favor is so nice. I love the colors throughout this Wedding Event. Congratulations to your mother. On Sunday My parents will be celebrating 65 yrs. So Blessed. Thanks for the idea and have fun.

lisa808 said...

Beth, your candle and gift box are gorgeous. You did such a lovely job decorating the box. This ensemble is great for favors and would also ake nice birthday, Christmas, etc. gifts.

crzymom said...

Oh, I love the box and candle Beth! They are so lovely. Congrats to your mom.

Beth Norman said...

Thud. You really know how to make fabulous projects and this is no exception. You rock GF!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

How beautiful, I can't wait to see pix.hugz

Cheryl said...

Simply gorgeous Beth!

Lyn S said...

What a beautiful gift your box and candle make, Beth!

hope chests said...

Beth, you are continuing to grow. Your candle making is perfect. I wonder how it smells if it is on fire.

Cat said...

Fabulous candle! Congrats to your Mom and her new hubby!