Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Vacation Time @ Sweet Treat Thursday

Good morning I am pre-posting this as I am off to the Museum Of Life And Science in Durham NC with the grands so I am sharing a photo case I made for Lucien to put it pictures in from our trip tomorrow I found the instructions for this darling case over at Maria Bells blog Stampin Inspiration  so here was I did using some fun insects and frog paper that looks like camo and than used the Animal Kingdom cartridge from Provo Craft Cricut also the Sans Serif cartridge.
Hope you have enjoyed my post today and will check out the Cuttlebug Challenge blog and the rest of the design teams wonderful projects.

7 comments:

Dot said...

Great project Beth! Thanks for posting where to find the instructions too!!

runningonink said...

Holey catfish GF this is an awesome project! I hope you are having lots of fun today! Enjoy your trip! SMILE!

crzymom said...

Darling photo case! I'm sure that Lucien will love it. Have a great trip!!

Beth Norman said...

Eeeek, isn't this a fun project. Love the orange. Great work with the Cricut once again.

lisa808 said...

Cute card case. Enjoy your outing!

Cat said...

What an adorable photo case! Have a great time at the Museum! Hugs

Cheryl said...

So very cute! Hope you all had a great time.