Pages

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Sweet Treat Thursday Life is a Beach

Welcome to another week of Sweet Treats Thursday over at Cuttlebug Challenge this week our assignment was doing a Beachy Theme so I decided you would need a album to put all of those beach pictures into so I made a cute little 6 X 6 album titled Life is a Beach, my album is pretty much cut and dry 6x6 pages with the covers cut at 6.25x6.25.

I used Provo Craft Cricut cartridges A Child's Year and Doodlebug Charms for all of my images also for the lettering I cut out the umbrella scene from ACY using the blackout function and the cutout on white card stock and then colored in the images with markers background paper is from K&CO. then used my bind-it-all to put the book together. The bright summer card stock is from Martha Stewart and I cut my frames using my colluzzle from Provo Craft.
Page 1 & 2
Page 3&4
On the cute little images I cut out I cut them 2and 3 times so I could clothe them and decorate their pails.
Page 5&6
Page 7&8
Page 9&10
Page 11&12

12 comments:

runningonink said...

OMG GF- totally drooling on you cute book! You rock at making mini books! Love it!

Cheryl said...

Very, very cute Beth. You really have done an amazing job on this.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is just adorable! I luv every detail!

Diane said...

The inside certainly lives up to the promise of the cover! Love your mini album - some great ideas here.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely darling project Beth!

(-: Heidi

crzymom said...

What a darling book! Love your "beach" circles down the side.

bandit said...

That is so adorable, I love it.

lisa808 said...

So cute. Love the 'beach' tabs on the side and all your great embellishments.

Lyn S said...

Great job with your beach album Beth! Totally fabulous!

Cat said...

I just LOVE your adorable beachy book! so perfect for summer! Hugs

Allison said...

This is one super fab album...gets my mind running since I am making some this week too!

Connie Paxman said...

I do not have this cartridge...wow on the book you really have a lot of detail...I admire people who have the stick-to-it..ness to complete one.
connie paxman