Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Let 's Paint Be Inspired #87 at Cuttlebug Challenge

Good Wednesday morning everyone hope your day is beautiful today at Cuttlebug Challenge we the Design Team are going to paint your world so be sure and check out each and everyone of the girls fab artwork it is unbelievable what you can do with a little paint so be sure and give it a try and leave us a link over at cuttlebug challenge so we can see your canvas's.

 Click for larger view
For my canvas I chose to do a layout of my goofy family they were in Wally World trying on hats and the oldest was snapping pictures with her phone the ring leader is the mom in the right hand corner.
I combined my Provo Craft Cricut and Cuttlebug my paint technique was taken from the Technique Junkies newsletter using paint to make Faux Metal sheets the sketch I found at Creative Stampers.

Now for the supplies
Paper-Stampin Up
Cricut cartridges Everyday Paper Dolls. George Basic shapes and Lyrical Letters
Cuttlebug Folders emboss a2 fleurde lisa and emboss a2 morrocan screen
Blue Green and Silver Metallic Paints

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have enjoyed my layout.

11 comments:

June Houck said...

I was just in Wal-Mart Monday morning and I did not have this much fun ;) Now I will think of your dd & family when I go to Wally World.

I really like your 4 C'bugged embossed rectangles. Very cool!

ellen s. said...

oh this is so fun , beth!

Terri said...

What a fun layout. Glad you were able to capture all the fun you had at Walmart too!

Hetty said...

This is such a wonderful and bright page!

Shantaie said...

Too much fun! I thought this was a scrap book page at first, great canvas! Life is meant to be fun, so glsd you took the time to preserve these memories for the grands!!

runningonink said...

OMG GF this is so much FUN! I love it!You are so good at these challenges!

crzymom said...

What a fun layout! Love hearing about the antics of your family Beth.

Lyn S said...

Such a great layout Beth! Everyone looks like they are having so much fun!

Terrie B x said...

Your canvas is `fabulous`Beth...look at those gorgeous children!!!!! TFS my `freind`:)x

Have a great weekend:)x

Cat said...

What a fun time at Wally World! So glad you can preserve it forever!

Allison said...

Ha ha! This is so fun...great time with the family and terrific job capturing it!