Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired # 90 Easel Cards

I am finally back with another post, life just keeps getting in the way so not much crafting going on at my house but I did manage to get 2 easel cards made for this weeks Cuttlebug Challenge the first one is done with some awesome papers from My Minds Eye "Quite Contrary" that some of us design team members received plus the orange is from Core'dination
I used the green polka dot paper to paper piece this little cuties clothes hat and shoes and used the copics to color in the rest of the image the corners are Cuttlebug Vintage Dies  I also used Tiny Mosaic and Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folders you can find the image here at I Brake For Stamps.
 My second card was done using all Core'dination gemstone papers these papers are just gorgeous I used the nestabilities book page dies cut in 3 different sizes used strand of pearls to divide the pages stamped on one side used cricut and cuttlebug die cuts on the other side.
 Flowers are all cuttlebug die cuts, leaves are stampin up and Martha Stewart with a pearl button sticker from Club Scrap
Hope you have enjoyed my post would love to hear what you think, will be back tomorrow with my Sweet Treat Thursday project.
Please join us this week and show us your easel card all you have to do is leave us a link to your card and you could win a cuttlebug embossing folder.

3 comments:

runningonink said...

My oh MY GF these are stunning! I love them! Life is busy over here too! SMILE! Life is GOOD!

Gosh these are gorgeous!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the colors and all the flowers.

Beth Norman said...

So cute. I love the easel card as well. You did a bang up job.