Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired # 86 colours

Good morning all sure hope everyone had a pleasant Memorial Day week-end hubby and I just kind of chilled it was rather hot I have been a little remiss lately with my blogging and am sorry but promise to do better.
Well it is Wednesday again and time for another Be Inspired from Cuttlebug Challenge our projects this week was to use this color chart in our project
I chose to do another layout this week of my 10 year old granddaughter Hannah, she also has a new hairdo and thinks she is something look at her posing not to mention those beautiful eyes see Hannah is the only one of my family that has my eyes the rest have dark brown like hubby's so I am just in love with those eyes and here she is.
 (click on picture for larger view)

Now look at that precious face isn't she adorable not bias at all not this Nana, I had so much fun doing this page I combined my Provo Craft Cricut and Cuttlebug together the letters are Thickers, card stock Stampin-Up and DP Hot Off the Press pearls from Wal-Mart also used dazzling diamonds on the flowers to give them some zing.
Close-up of my flowers I was really pleased with them.

Supplies
Cuttlebug embossing folders Swiss Dot and Plum Blossoms
Cricut Cartridges Home Decor and Walk in my Garden

Hope you have enjoyed my project this week and don't forget to stop by the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to see the rest of the talented Design Teams work and we would love for you to join in on these challenges so we can see your beautiful work, will be back tomorrow with my Sweet Treat Thursday project.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Great page, Beth! She most certainly does have your eyes!

runningonink said...

WOWZERS GF! This is gorgeous! Your granddaughter is going to break many hearts! She is so pretty!

Terrie B x said...

I love your beautiful LO Beth!!!!
Have a fab week:)xxx

Myrna said...

Beth
Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Both the granddaughter and the layout. I love those colors. (especially the blues :) )
Myrna

crzymom said...

Lovely layout Beth! Hannah is gorgeous... so is her new hair-do!

Shantaie said...

Good stuff!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful page, and those eyes! She is a dool!

Lyn S said...

You have every right to be a proud Nana, Beth! She is totally gorgeous! Love your layout!

Connie Paxman said...

Wow this one really catches the eye...love how you did the focal point with flowers...she is a beauty..
connie paxman