Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge #88 A Wedding Affaire

Good morning all before I post my card this morning I need to post a banner about what we are doing at Cuttlebug Challenge this week we are putting on a wedding and have lots of prizes we are giving away so be sure and join us each day and leave comments on these gorgeous projects by the talented design team.
Now on to my wedding card for this week our sponsor for this week Is Theresa Collins and we are using her gorgeous Mr.and Mrs. elegant papers I also used Core'dinations fabulous Gemstone papers Opal, Onyx, and Vintage pink TuTu.
So please come joining us this week we would love to see your wedding cards, layouts, favors , anything pertaining to weddings we will be giving away a cuttlebug folder to one lucky winner.

Supplies
Papers- Theresa Collins and Core'dination
Cuttlebug- Provo Craft Victoria embossing folder
Cricut cartridge- Indie Art
Martha Stewart punch, ribbon and pearls

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beth, I love your card, the little cluster of Butterfly and Petals are unique. Thanks for sharing

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth!

Sandee said...

Wow! Beth this is so so pretty!!!!!

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Wow ur comment box was invisible I just had to roll my cursor around and read the lower left corner! I found it! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

lisa808 said...

Such a pretty wedding card.

Rosemary said...

Beth, another beautiful project. Love the colors you chose for your card!!