Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ribbon Flowers

Good Morning everyone hope you haven't missed me to much but I am back today with a wired ribbon flower tutorial I did for Cuttlebug Challenge let me know what you think.

I am going to share with you how I did the ribbon flower on my tin which is pretty simple I used wire ribbon and here is a picture of the supplies

Now I am using blue ribbon for my tutorial as I had already done the red one when I decided to do this particular project now let's get started first cut a piece of wire ribbon probably 12 inches long now pull the wire to gather the ribbon like this.
Pull wire and gather till it looks like this
Now you are going to shape your flower
Now we are going to do the leaves this time pull the wires from both ends like this

Next we are going to shape that leaf I wrap the wire around the ends to form the leaves I think you can see.
and this is what you have when you are finished I glue my rose to the top of my tin using Beacon 3 and 1 glue
I also used Cuttlebug Folder Cherry Blossoms from the Asian Line and Core'dination card stock
Thanks for joining me today and  hope I was able to share something new with you I had so much fun sharing my idea with all of you.

Don't forget we are still giving away a Gypsy to some lucky winner so be sure and pass the word become a follower and leave us some love. We are also still working on 5000 followers so won't you sign up and help us meet our goal.

12 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

What neat technique! TFS!

Love crafts forever said...

Your flowers are so beautiful.

Myrna said...

Hi Beth,
Glad to see you. Your flower is gorgeous. I have been working on different flowers and this one is just one more great one to try.
Myrna

Myrna said...

Beth,
I just have to tell you I tried this and let me tell you my rose definitely does not look like yours. lol
Will keep trying. :)
Myrna

K Hutchinson said...

This is wonderful GF! I great directions! I will have to give it a try one of these days!

crzymom said...

You are so clever! I love your rose. It adds so much to the top of your tin.

baby cribs said...

I really have to put more patience in doing crafts to achieve something like this.

Brandy said...

Very cool.

Ann Flower said...

WOW!!!! This is stunning! Thank you so much for the tutorial!

Terri said...

Great tutorial! I an going to have to get some of this ribbon so I can try it now too!

Cheryl said...

Great flower! I need to pull out some wired ribbon and give it a try.

Lyn S said...

Wow, your flowers are just gorgeous Beth! Just beautiful!