Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy Mothers Day at Cuttlebug Challenge

I have a little Sweet Treat Thursday for you today we are celebrating Mothers Day at Cuttlebug Challenge and our projects this week were to use the Provo Craft Cricut Pens on our gifts so here is what I did with some details.
How about a Mothers Day afternoon tea by the way the flowers are from my yard aren't they pretty.
Tea tin with tea bags that I made the teabags were very simple used the same design I used on the tin cut them out using Tags Bags and Boxes #29-0022
 
I started out with a Maya Road coffee break tin designed my paper using the Design Studio from Provo Craft
and Home Decor #29-0695 and The Heritage #20-00066 cartridges to design my background after I was finished I used a Versamark pen to color in the images so I could add gold fine embossing powder next I ran the paper through the Provo Craft Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot #37-1604 folder than I used Beacon 3-1 glue to adhere the paper to my tin.
The embellishments were made using th Heritage #20-00066, Home Decor #29-0695, and From My Kitchen #29-1054
My card is 5.5 x 5.5 second layer is 5.25x 5.25 and top layer is 5 x 5I ran gold card stock through the cuttlebug using Swiss Dot embossing folder, next I sized my lace doily image (from the Mother's Day Cartridge #20-00101)  to 5 x5 in design studio drew my image out using Cricut pen reloaded my paper than went back and cut it out adhered it to the gold card stock I then did the same for the happy mothers day sentiment from same cartridge added the red ribbon and done.
Please be sure to stop by Cuttlebug Challenge today to see the rest of the Sweet Treat Thursday teams artwork I promise you you won't be sorry hope you have enjoyed my post today and if ypu have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

9 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OH MY HEAVENS GF!!!! This is gorgoeus! WOWZERS! Happy EARLY Mother's day!

Terri said...

Great job on everything! I especially like the tea tin and the matching tea bags. Hope you have a great mothers day! Your flowers are beautiful too!

Lynn Stevens said...

Beth, These are so sweet and what a fun way to spend Mothers day!

Thanks for entering my giveaway, best of luck sweetie!
Lynn

Beth Norman said...

I so enjoy seeing your CB project; they are always so adorable, and today's project is no exception. Awesome work, Beth.

crzymom said...

Beautiful card and tin! Love your projects. They always turn out awesome!

Allison said...

Love, love, love that tea tin (if you saw how much tea I drink, you would understand!). And your Cricut magic on that sentiment wows me!

Cat said...

Gorgeous project, Beth! Beautiful flowers from your yard! Happy Mother's Day!

Terrie B x said...

Hi sweet Beth:)
`Happy Mothers Day` to you...hope your having a beautiful Day:)

Your creations are sooo beautifuly Inspiring!!!TFS
Have a beautiful Monday:)x

Cheryl said...

So gorgeous!